Assemblymember Nancy Skinner invites residents, community groups, and civic leaders throughout the 14th Assembly District (AD 14) to submit nominations of women for her 2011 Woman of the Year Program.
One women from each of the 14 communities in AD 14 will be chosen and honored at a Women of the Year dinner on March 3, 2011. Nominees:
- Must be female residents who live in AD 14.
- Have made a notable contribution to a community in AD 14.
- Shown a strong track record of volunteerism.
- Going above and beyond the duties of a paid position over the past year.
- Not previously honored for her contribution to the community.
For more information, and to download an application/nomination form, please click here. Deadline for nominations is January 18, 2011.