1. Assemble your team of 5 or 6 Dems, or feel free to fly solo. We’ll put together teams on the spot, too.
2. The trivia questions will favor knowledge of current politics. Likely categories include: From Russia WithLove, Humpty Trumpty, Pence on the Fence, Do the Local-Motion.
3. If you’ve already assembled a team, come up with a team name. Sorry, “The Stable Geniuses” is already taken.
4. RSVP very soon! We have a limited number of tables, and word got out that last year’s event was REALLY fun with cool prizes like the Trump Troll and Democratic donkey socks. First come, first served!
5. Nancy-the-Bartender makes delicious frozen Margaritas — just the ticket on a hot August night. We’ll also have complimentary wine and beer and tasty bites.
6. Donations from this year’s event will benefit the Lamorinda Democratic Club American Dream 2019 Scholarship. The suggested donation is $20 per person or $100 for a table of 5 or 6.
7. Spread the word! Compete as a family, a group of friends, colleagues, neighbors, or
representatives of your favorite political or activist organization. Young Dems, Diablo Valley Dems, Tri-Valley Dems, bring it on!
8. Meet new friends, reunite with old chums, become informed, and play an important part in supporting our scholarship fund. Compete for prizes and a chance to have your team name on our fancy perpetual trophy.
RSVP at HotAugTrivia@gmail.com