Meeting reminder – bring your ballot on May 10 at 7:00 PM Lafayette Library and Learning Center. Board members Tom Duckworth and Peter Ericson will discuss the pros and cons of the ballot initiatives.
We will be conducting our Club Election of Officers.
- Diana Becton – Contra Costa District Attorney
- Ayore Riaunda – Contra Costa Auditor-Controller
- Lynn Mackey – Contra Costa County Superintendent of Schools
- Rebecca Bauer-Kahan – California State Assembly-member for District 16
BYOBallot on May 10th, 2018 Lafayette Library 7:00 PM
Board Members Tom Duckworth and Peter Ericson will discuss the pros and cons of the ballot initiatives.
We will also be voting on the Board of Directors for the coming year. The recommended slate is:
- President – Katie Ricklefs
- Vice President – Tracy Brog
- Secretary – Mike Rusk
- Treasurer – John Hall
Candidates can be put forward from the floor.
Remember to Vote June 5th.
Our endorsements are:
- Rebecca Bauer-Kahan State Assembly District 16
- Diana Becton – County District Attorney
- Lynn Mackey – County Superintendent of Schools
Agenda: 7:00 to 7:15 Meet and greet. 7:15 to 7:30 Shout-outs and Board Elections 7:30 to 8:30 Issues Discussions 8:30 to 9:00 Q&A.
Join Katie Ricklefs, Cherise Khaund, Sue Hamill, Katha Hartley, Melody Howe-Weintraub and Renee Zeimer for a fundraiser for Diana Becton. 3731 St. Francis Dr., Lafayette CA.
RSVP to email@example.com
Help turn Assembly District 16 blue by canvassing with Rebecca Bauer-Kahan from 10:00 to 1:00 meeting at the Lafayette Library and Learning Center.