Sign up to be Team Captain. Here is how to get going:
1. Assemble your doubles team to play in the Dinks & Dems pickleball ladder tournament. Players of all levels are welcome.
2. Register your pickleball team with Tracy Brog. Send in your team name and team members’ names to her at: goteam@LDclub.org
3. Team captains commit to raising a minimum of $500 from donors.
- Find sponsors: Friends, relatives, neighbors, and others willing to support the Precinct Organizing Project.
- The team captain may collect sponsors’ donation checks or have sponsors make donations online through an ActBlue link on the Lamorinda Democratic Club website.
Mail collected checks to Russell Creighton, LDC Treasurer. Be sure to mention your Team name:
Lamorinda Democratic Club
PO Box 31
Orinda, CA 94563
For donations to be made online, ask donor to go to Lamorinda Democratic Club website and click on Pickleball Fundraiser menu item at the top of the webpage and then on the link How to send in your donations
For any donation over $100 made by check, we need their name, mailing address, email, occupation and employer (if working) for California political donation reporting. If donation is done via ActBlue, the online form will ask for this information.
You must be logged in to post a comment.